I've spent an embarrassingly long time on the computer today, planning a dream trip to Italy that I really hope we get to take someday, whether it happens this year or not. Honestly, one of my favorite parts of traveling is the planning, so comparing flights and hotels and train tickets is so satisfying, even though it's a bit of a bummer to close the window just before checkout.
I know I'm so lucky to have had the chance to go the places I've been, but it's really just lit a fire that I don't think will ever go away. A few weeks ago Dallin asked a hypothetical question: "Would you rather have new counters, or go to Italy?" and I didn't even hesitate in answering. Definitely Italy. If I could spend every dime we make on filling up my passport with stamps, I totally would. I'd like my nasty, yellowing laminate counters a lot more if they had a beautiful picture of Venice above them.
I mean, really. All the heart eyes for this gorgeousness.
I'm coming for you, Italy... one of these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment